“Take Ownership of Your Health…Naturally.”
— Forrest Smith M.D.
Turn back the hands of times by naturally restoring your youthful radiance by harnessing the healing power of platelets and growth factors in your own blood to slow and reverse the aging process.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) works by using your natural stem cells and platelets to instruct your body to rebuild fibrin and collagen. Here in our office, your blood is drawn and spun down using a special centrifuge to separate the red blood cells from the plasma. The platelets and stem cells are activated and injected back into the skin as well as applied topically with the use of micro-needling. The process of micro-needing and injections creates tiny injuries. The PRP creates a fibrin mesh that signals the body’s natural healing process of fibroblast production (cells that create collagen) to energize and heal.
Advantages of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma):
- PRP is ideal for the patient who does not want synthetic fillers.
- Uses your own platelets, so no risk of disease transmission, allergic or immune reaction.
- Natural collagen is formed creating longer lasting results.
- Little to no swelling, bruising that may last 3-7 days.
PRP can be used to enhance the shape of the face and restore volume.
The process can be used with or without fillers and is ideal for treating:
- Loss of volume in cheeks
- Sagging around jawline
- Lips and frown lines
- Deep folds around the mouth and nose
- Dark under eye circles
- Loss of healthy youthful texture
- Acne scars
- Neck and decolletetage wrinkles and texture
Call today to schedule a complimentary consult to see if this is the right treatment for you!